Monday, July 12, 2010

Little Felted Alien

Little Alien Hiding in the Grass
I just started to needle felt and this little Alien was something different.
He seemed to just come from out of nowhere! I loved sculpting him out of  wool roving and a needle. Jabbed myself quite a few time before I learned how to hold him, and yes, you need to keep all of your attention on your needle felted project. You cannot zone on the TV or try talking on the phone.YOU WILL SOOOOO JAB YOURSELF. It was so much fun learning how to mix colors and felt away. If you'd like to purchase this cute little guy just click the link to my Etsy , Facebook or my Online shop listed on the top right of this blog! I hope you enjoy my new blog, hopefully I won't be too busy to blog on a daily basis.
Out of hiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment